ARE WE THERE YET?

ARE WE THERE YET?
2 1/2 days until EE (exit experience)

Sunday, July 8, 2007

It is countdown time for me now...


It is Sunday July 8th 2007 and I am meeting my group tomorrow to go over our strategy, thoughts, reflections, layout of what we have accomplished this past year and a half. Honestly? I am scared. I can't even get my head around what we have learned--it has been so much. I have never worked this hard for anything in my life and had so much fun doing it. I am waiting for the day that Bill (aka Dr. Warrick) has been telling us about. It will happen about six months from now. I will be sitting there doing my lesson plans and BOOM it will hit me! All the stuff Vygotsky taught us and Pink will come flooding in and I will see clearly all that we have been working on. Ahhhh, I wait with baited breath. Back to my ellusive activities....

2 comments:

Josh said...

you are going to do fine...it was really not so bad:) Miss ya already - Josh

Tweety said...

hello tracey,
i ama really enjoying teh time with bill and my new friends i've made here,i did't know to use teh blog before and now i like it.i think it's very useful.i ma from albania and i sudy here in macedonia,in tetovo.i am 3 year,i sudy english.thanks for your comment.i wish you the best